As my 3 week vacation is quickly coming to an end, the modding time has intensified. Spending close to 5 hours straight in my basement today alone, I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m either obsessed the extraordinary, or bored with the ordinary, can’t figure out which…
Anyway, that really doesn’t matter.
In a combined effort from yesterday and today, I completed several tasks that have made the controller almost ready for testing. This was quite a post over on the MBB forums so for the fine details and more photos, I’ll again send you in that direction. But a quick list of what was completed since Friday;
- Vacuum-Formed the back half of the controller
- Cut slots for N64 Memory Card holder and VGA cable out which will be used to connect the controller to the systems.
- Mounted and wired N64 Controller
- Completed mounting of all controller buttons
- Added header junction for the controller’s interface
- Wired the D-pad and Start/Select buttons to the header.
Still lots to do but this project is drawing close to completion after nearly a year and a half in the making. More updates of course when I get more done.