Though I agree this does in fact look quite like a chaotic mess of wires and breadboard, it hides the simplicity of the whole project very well. But for a project that’s already been done, there are many unique “firsts” for me this time around. This is the first time that I’ve ever used custom PCB’s in a project, much less boards I’ve cut myself. Along those lines this is the first project I’ve cut the vacuum mold out via CNC and made all the cuts and engraving via the same method. This is the first project I’ve ever used CAD programs on for that same reason. Also this is the first time I’ve ever tried to make my own controller using nothing but micro chips and resistors.
With so many firsts though, naturally come many unknowns. Where this will all end up is a mystery but I’m sure by keeping to the basic principles of process, I’ll be able to make this work the way I need it too. Anyway, just a quick update as to where I finished off for the weekend and where I’ll be picking up next week. Been a busy day today as far as traffic is concerned and I want to thank all of you who have taken the time to check out my work.
Remember, please subscribe to the blog (in the sidebar), my You Tube channel (in the sidebar too) or become a member over at MBB so you can keep up with all the new and exciting developments from all our members!