Finished off a nice little commission from our old pal Shock Slayer. He sent me the .dxf files for a design he worked on and I turned it into a machinable file. This came out quite well with the exception of the back slats where on the last couple of cuts, the clamp I had holding the case down failed and that screwed up a couple of the slats before I could fix it. More pics can be seen HERE.
Anyway, overall I think it looks pretty decent and I’ll be doing a couple more for him in the near future!
In other news, I’ve got some pretty big things I’ve been working on with fellow MBB member RDC. The guy is circuit board genius and his help has proven to be what I think will make these ideas of mine take shape. More to come on that later once we get closer a working prototype or two.