My new best customer, Evil Nod from the Made-by-Bacteria Forums, last week commissioned me to to make two cases for his two new portable gaming system commissions he just took on. These again were just case shells that I made up from wooden molds. Though this was a simple design for both of them, the thicknesses were a bit of an issue and when trying to form both at once, I ran into issues and had to redo them a couple of times. But it’s still a learning process.
These cases are not fully finished in the sense that they are cut to their final thickness. Evil Nod likes to cut them down after the fact so he is sure he has enough room to make it work. Can’t say I blame him and it saves me a step, but that’s why they don’t look like they line up properly. They will when he cuts them down.
You can view his progress on both builds at the links below. Looking forward to seeing the progress when they get across the pond!
Also if you’re new to my work, you can see other successful portable systems that I did case shells for!